- Timely and accurate bookkeeping, performed by a registered BAS Agent.
- Software installation and training – Xero, MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks.
- BAS/PAYG/IAS (Preparation to lodgement)
- Payroll services.
- Job costing, historical analysis, budgeting, class tracking.
- Bank Reconciliations
- End of Year Checks and Balance (Performing reconciliations to ensure your data file is complete for your accountant)
- Accounts receivable (from issuing invoices to debt collection)
- Accounts payable (data entry of supplier’s invoices/payments to reconciling supplier’s statements)
- Use of latest technology and services.
- Smooth-flowing and efficient administration systems, where files can also be found effortlessly.
- We can liaise direct with your accountant and ATO with any information needed.
We can help with all of your obligations required when employing staff, including reporting to the relevant departments by their deadlines.
- Set up Payroll System so payroll processing is painless
- Implement STP online lodgement
- Keep you informed of changes to the relevant Awards
- Termination Payments
- Preparation of Payment Summaries
- Completion of Superannuation Contribution returns
- Completion of Worker’s Compensation forms
- Completion & Lodgement of PAYG returns
- Reporting for Centrelink, Child Support Agency, etc
- Payroll Tax
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Policies
- Annual Appraisal Forms
Stakd has a signed agreement with Beachside BAS Consultant to provide all bookkeeping services directly to Stakd customers. BAS Agent Registration No: 1166 1005.
ABN: 32 304 287 182.
All correspondence after the initial enquiry will be direct with Beachside BAS Consultant.